Sunday, March 29, 2009




this is my classmates..yama class.i love them so much.i miss every moment i was there.i think i should carry on with JAD.but i prefer more to dentistry.well,just let the God decide,and i wont decline my destiny.right now,im really in dilemma,sometimes i feel so damn upset and regret 4 what id done before(playin,do fuck stuffs,and always being naughty).i forget that im now a 18 year MAN!im old enough to think about my future and other significant things that moving out there.i was really a playing person when i was there(the course).i never thankful 4 what i have and i just PLAYING all the time..but,everything we did was an important great history of ourself,so there were still funny,interesting,enjoyable and fuckin stuff i must not to forget.all the precious moment with those persons really touched my bottom heart(fly,break the gate,warong nasi lemak till 3 am,rooftops,elevator time,my room,ping pong,our sensei's,floor 8th members,kompang boys,my floor,shokudo/dine hall,yama class,jamming,solat jumaat's time,chick-touch game,and all the noise we did in that building i wont ever forget!!i promise..)
im sorry to those who were feel distracted with all my damn act there,really sorry..to everybody,im so sorry..i kinda startin to love nihongo,and if i get that JAD course,ill in!!its good to spend my 3 playin time with those guys,they were really intelligent,awesome,crazy like shit sometimes,really crazy!!haha..please pray 4 me,hopefully ill go through my life very well,and happy..YAMA class no nakama,watashiwa anatani totemo sabishi des!!

3 comments:

  1. dear nyall,
    what a strange name. were u a sains johor student? hmmm never mind. your blog will be better than mine in no time. u boys are very good at IT right? mine is simple and i'd like to keep it that way. all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah,my dear pn rahmah..
    its me hafiz..
    im ur students since f1 till f3..
    1,2,3set2,
    we did sms if hav time..u gave me ur blog adress..
    rmember me?

    ReplyDelete