Monday, March 30, 2009

counting my time..time,please run faster!!cant wait!!

today will be my historical day as im going to have an interview with other top students in perak.well,it must be interesting and im ready 4 that task.this afternoon im going to MBI to attend JPA interview.just now i called fatin and she'd undergone the interview very well in putrajaya.well,my hesitation is relieving,she said everything would be ok..thank God..i cant wait for that moment.i hope my interviewer will act nice to me and friendly too..im quite sad becoz i cant be with other sc jhore students who are now attending their interview in kluang..they are all my friends who want to further their studies in medic and dentistry.i really want to study abroad with them,hopefully so.well,i've no time to post this any longer.i got to rush now,im waiting 4 her 2 iron my shirts.haha,come on my dear,we have no time..hahaha..pray 4 me,wish me luck!


cant wait....time,please run faster!!

12 comments:

  1. gud luck my dear!
    im alws pray 4 u..
    plez make ur prnts pround..
    huh..
    im bz rite noe,,tata haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. da siap iron blom?
    haha..
    yela2,ill do ny best k?

    ReplyDelete
  3. blom lg huh..
    nk bayr la uph huhu..
    yes,u must do the best..
    imysm

    ReplyDelete
  4. upah pew?
    kiss ke?haha..
    me too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. xnk nk len..
    dat im alws wnt frm u hahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. then what is it this time?
    i dun hav money,haha..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. peh...
    what a breathtakin day of both of u..
    hak3
    so lomantik ekh??
    nie blog oi..hak3
    4get what people say,juz go 4 it..

    ReplyDelete
  9. huh,ajis xpayh r..
    da la ckup2 r..
    ngaco jer..haha

    ReplyDelete